brain dump

I really suck at ordering drinks at coffee shops, even though I study there most of the time. I typically end up ordering something that's not even on the menu and getting a weirded out look from the barista. I'm very confused by the menus, the various names for the sizes, and what things I can get iced or not. Tall equals medium equals venti equals small equals large equals what? They need more pictures on the menu - pictures of the drinks, not hands sinking into bags of coffee beans and shit like that. Also, I don't like to order lattes because let's face it, that's some foo foo shit, and I don't know what any of that other crap is. I just want espresso, milk, and mocha in a certain proportion, what's the name for that?

Hope is a dangerous, even psychotic emotion that can take over your life.

I live with 2 black guys and a philipino, and as a result I am now more racist than I ever have been, because well, it's funny.

If melancholy was a drink, it would be some kind of very strong, sweet wine that I can't talk about here because I don't know anything about wine or alcohol in general. What a failure of a thought, haha.

Sometimes I'm really mad/sad that I won't ever get the opportunity to be one of those ignorant americans studying abroad in europe and taking obnoxious pictures in front of landmarks and such.

heeeeyyy, 'white men can't jump' is on!

Jeff Tweedy from Wilco is the only person in the world that really understands me right now.

back to studying.

No comments: